OAASIS Volunteer Donate

Where To Get Help

Local Therapists

Click here for listings.

Reporting Abuse

Do you know where you would go to get help if your child was sexually abused? Do you know what agencies would be involved, or whether you would need to call the police? Finding out these answers ahead of time can make a tremendous difference in how your child’s case is handled if he ever is sexually abused. [More Info]

Local Resources

Click here for listings.

Child Abuse Hotlines

If you see a child in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.

Report non-emergency suspicion or evidence of child-abuse to the state Department of Human Services, local law enforcement or state police.

Most Oregon counties also have child-abuse hotlines:

Multnomah: 503-731-3100, 1-800-509-5439
Washington: 503-681-6917, 1-800-275-8952
Clackamas: 971-673-7112

For numbers for other counties or additional information, visit the DHS Web site.

National Resources

Click here for listings.

Sex Offender Registry-List For All 50 States

There are many places on the internet to find databases of sex offenders. The Investigative Programs Crimes Against Children unit of the FBI provides updated links to the sex offender registries of all 50 states. See the State Sex Offender Registry Web Sites by visiting http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm
[More Info]

Your support will make a difference in our fight against child abuse and our efforts to support survivors. Please consider giving today!

Stay Connected

Get Involved

Each of us possess skills that help one another in the fight to prevent future child abuse. We can use your help in many ways whether it's volunteering time, contributing financially or offering emotional support for others.

If you are a survivor of sex abuse, we are here to help. Please contact us to find support, resources and confidential help for your healing process.