Individual Support

Learn More about Child Sexual Abuse

If you or someone you love was sexually abused as a child, help may be available. If your child has been sexually abused, you may want to contact your local child advocacy center, which provides a law enforcement response and resources in a child-friendly setting. If you are an adult who was sexually abused as a child, you may want to contact your local domestic and sexual violence services program, which provides resources whether or not you want to report to law enforcement (if you are a minor or want help for a child who is being sexually abused, then they are legally required to report the abuse to law enforcement).

infographic kids
ppl who abuse
responding when someone discloses abuse

Join Our Movement!

OAASIS is making an impact not only in the State of Oregon, but nationally! We are honored to collaborate with a growing national movement to end child sex abuse, and are doing our part here in Oregon. We need YOUR help!

If you’d like to join this movement, please provide us with your contact information so that we can keep you informed about what is happening to end child sex abuse in Oregon. We may occasionally call upon you to lend your voice and support when needed. Please stand with us to support survivors and protect children!